As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sector and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Reporting directly to the Company Leadership at the Regional or VP level, this positons has Management level employees on the project or program as direct reports. This includes Design, Construction, Procurement, and Controls of International Airports. The responsibility of direct overview of the General Contractor is delegated. Client and/or Contractor contact is at a high level regarding performance metrics such as schedule, cost, scope and safety. Ability to analysis key performance metrics and indicators to proactively correct outcomes continuously is essential.
- Significant prior experience as a Program Manager implementing a Master Plan for an international airport facility is required.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Manage project development from programming through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management required
- 10 years of Project Construction Management experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large programs with projects in construction values excess of $100 million required
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge in design and construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, environmental and LEED applications, team building and client relationship building preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.