The Field Engineer will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Team and will report to the Site Manager. In this role, the Field Engineer will interact with Jacobs construction sites, clients, and management to support the planning and technical portion of the project. Directs subordinates based on general policies and management guidance. Work is reviewed on completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Support planning and technical issues, RFI's, material issues and other support issues to assist area coordinators.
- Assisting in system walk downs, MCC and TCCC sign-offs, and the keeping of the Master System Punch list.
- Assist in the Management of Change process.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budgets, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various commissioning phases of a project.
- Develops and supports start-up / commissioning safety plans and procedures, assures conformance to company guidelines and practices
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates and/or attends design, construction, start-up, commissioning and qualification meetings.
- Coordinating the site preparation for the heavy lifts.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Minimum of five years experience in Heavy Industrial Construction arena as a field engineer
- Experience in Structural Steal a MUST
- Commitment to safety
Local candidates only