Support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Suppor the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers.
2. Offer preparation:
- Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications, Sales organization directives and ABB internal rules.
- Receives customer's order from Sales Engineers and issues the contract/order confirmation.
- Prepares contracts, orders confirmations in SAP according to customer's demands and according
to ABB internal rules.
- Coordinates the relationship with the ABB manufacturers regarding technical and commercial
solutions, including prices and delivery terms (negotiations), based on solid technical and
3. Cost definition:
- Issues the cost calculations (ABB Calculation Model) and submit for visas and approval according to Internal Rules and signature matrix.
- Prepares yearly internal price list according ROABB market price policy.
4. Risk review:
- Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
5. Lost proposals:
- Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Very good technical knowledge of the Low Voltage products with min 2 years of work experience.
- Actively demonstrates one ABB approach including teamwork before personal objectives.
- English proficiency (verbal and written).
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Seriousness and responsibility.
- Good time management and self-organizing abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Available for travel within the country.