Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. We are looking for an Embedded Developer to join our Building Automation team. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative solution for Smart Home industry.
• Development of C++ applications for Linux based building automation systems;
• Cooperation with web developers on software architecture - technology selection and evaluation;
• Preparation of technical documentation;
• Participation in project planning, execution and R&D activities.
• Fluency in C/C++ programming;
• Knowledge in Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP);
• Experience in embedded software development including system deployment and configuration;
• Experience in Linux (architecture, GNU toolchain);
• Knowledge in network communication (TCP/IP, TCP sockets, REST API);
• Spoken and written English;
• Communication skills;
• Flexible and self-learning.
Additional advantage will be experience in:
• Testing embedded devices;
• Python programming for web servers;
• HTML and CSS and web frameworks (AngularJS, Django, Knockout);
• Implementation of VoIP protocols;
• Web servers development (especially node.js);
• Building automation communication protocols (KNX, BACnet);
• Mobile application programming.