ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it's the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we're always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Business Analyst who will join a SCRUM team. The Business Analyst will cooperate closely with other BAs and Product Management team in functional definition of enterprise class solution, being the first source of business information to the development team.
We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys working with business-oriented development team, someone who is flexible, team focused, easy to work with and an excellent communicator.
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Analyze requirements and designs to fully understand solutions and be able to recommend improvements;
• Cooperate with development team on new product features;
• Communicate with Product Management, customers, other analysts and development team regarding design approaches and modifications to fulfill customer needs;
• Participate in functional testing;
• Gain domain and solution knowledge to take responsibility for product improvements.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
• 1+ year of experience working as a BA;
• 3+ years of experience in software development projects;
• Must be self-motivated and able to work without close supervision;
• Experience in Agile / Scrum;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills (fluent in English);
• Good understanding of core software development processes and principles.