The challenge? Be at the center of a global leader in full-service engineering, consulting, construction and operations. Our Tier 1 Procurement Systems Support Specialist position provides you with a ground floor opportunity to be part of an end-user global support organization for a enterprise Oracle EBS ERP implementation and other procurement systems.
The objective of our Tier 1 Procurement Systems Support Specialist position is to support all end-users of the Oracle 12 procurement suite and other procurement application systems. Functionality to be supported includes iProcurement, Purchasing and other procurement applications as needed.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- You will be a member of a Krakow based team of procurement system support specialists. Your duties will be principally related to ensuring an appropriate level of quality in providing end-user support.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the Oracle Purchasing Suite of applications.
- Our Tier 1 Procurement Systems Support Specialist position will:
- Work effectively with an integrated support team located in multiple countries.
- Have functional knowledge of the Oracle Purchasing Suite, with an understanding of the effect of purchasing data in downstream solutions such as project accounting and accounts payable.
- Possess superior problem solving skills.
- Support the implementation and evolution of the Oracle R12 Purchasing and other Procurement applications.
- Coordinate with the procurement organization and personnel regarding training.
- Support complex troubleshooting requirements from members of the procurement organization.
- Support requisitioning and receiving support requirements from global employees.
- Support requests from members of the supply chain with registration, qualification, and invoicing concerns.
- Coordinate the delivery of support services with other internal help desks.
- Support as required other specific system maintenance staff such as catalog managers and contract clause librarians.
- Support other legacy purchasing systems as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, supply chain, finance, management, or accounting, or 4+ years of progressive experience
- Well organized individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Available to work late shifts to support North America customers. The shifts will be 2pm - 10pm or 4pm - 12am local Krakow time.
- Awareness of business processes throughout all phases of supply chain management including source selection, procurement, administration, performance management
- Well organized individual with excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience supporting integrated procurement systems.
- Experience with a user support operation.
- Experience with Oracle Procurement Suite or other procurement systems.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (HR, Accounts Payable, Project Accounting, General Ledger, and Fixed Assets modules).
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or other service support ticketing systems.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps