CH2M would like to recruit a Senior Contract Administrator to work on the Central section of the Thames Tideway Tunnel project.
The role will be part of a team providing commercial management and contract administration of one of the main Works Contracts, reporting to the Deputy Commercial Manager and / or Commercial Manager.
The role is also part of an area commercial team and works with similar roles in other Regions to achieve the overall programme objectives.
• Supports the Commercial Manager and the Project Manager in delivering their responsibilities within the management of the NEC contract with particular focus on compliance with contractual responsibilities with timely interventions/action as required.
• Drafting PM Communications/Instructions/Notices, Early Warning etc in Asite.
• Support the Project Management team in preparing Project Management Communications and responding to Contractors' Communications to ensure compliance / alignment with the Contract.
• Facilitate the PM discharging their responsibilities under the NEC ECC Contract.
• Support in drafting Project Manager's Instructions and advising when these are required.
• Drafting and monitoring Communications and Notifications in Asite (Contract Administration Management System).
• Manage the compensation event process including acceptance of any events and lead the assessment of cost impacts and coordinate with Project Controls in the assessment of time impacts.
• Work collaboratively with the Contractors Commercial Team.
• Liaise with the Project Controls team to ensure internal governance is adhered to and achieved to support the contract timescales.
• Provide information to support monthly performance reporting.
• Assessment of interim payment applications.
• Provision of contract advice on a range of issues including the preparation of internal reports.
• Other general contract and commercial support.
• Contract requirements management for the main Works Contractors supply chain, including review of the subcontract and supplier PM acceptance. The minimum qualifications for this position are: Experience:
• Experience of commercial management and contract administration within the Infrastructure / Water sectors.
• Experience administrating NEC ECC contracts.
• Commercial Management of Target Cost Contracts.
• Understanding of regulated water / utilities industry preferred.
• Experience of estimating (for the evaluation of contract changes / revised Defined Cost forecasts). Skills and competencies:
• Contract Administration and understanding of how to apply the contract.
• Performance / cost reporting.
• Ability to assess cost impacts of change.
• Cost management of a target cost contract.
• Communication, relationship management and presentation skills where influencing skills are paramount.
• Ability to advise and mentor other team members (Contract Administrators). Education and qualifications:
• Bachelors degree (or higher) in Construction Management / Quantity Surveying or similar.
• Member of a relevant Institute (e.g. RICS). This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, London
View on Google maps