Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Project Coordinator (f/m) - Arnhem (Netherlands)
Department: Construction Central Europe
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsability until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule, and ensures our rigorous safety and quality standards are met. It also works closely with the Sales and Legal departments to ensure each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's specification.
A Project Coordinator (f/m) is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring Wind Turbine Installation projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator (f/m) ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Key functions are liaising with internal (Engineering, Sales, Service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders.
- Coordinate and supervise fulfillment of safety and environment procedures related to projects, from awareness to auditing process in order to guarantee service level agreements and compliance with regulations and company standards
- Secure customer relationship, leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Represent the organization towards customers and subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Ensure the key objectives for each project including profitability, cash flow and time
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets and customer/ contract expectations
- Guarantee the right reporting and forecasting of time progress and financial performance of each project with transparency, reliability and accuracy
- Strive for improving on-time and even early completion of the projects to maximize customer satisfaction and financials
- Perform risk and opportunity management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-up
- Ensure the establishment of the project execution vision & strategy, based on the contract, in order to achieve the project performance goals
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and implemented on project level, as well as a project quality plan, guaranteeing that both customer and Vestas obligations are fulfilled
- Ensure that projects communication is adequately handled internally and externally
- Implement Vestas project management and site installation processes and procedures
- Seek for continuous improvement by proposing relevant methods and tools
Qualifications and work experience:
- Graduated in a science- or engineering field or commercial apprenticeship
- Several years' experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Contractual knowledge will be appreciated
- Customer focused mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, structured and with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Working location is Arnhem (Netherlands)
The contract will be limited until 31.12.2018
Travel activity: at least twice a month, 4 days. Once in a quarter you will be on an installation site.
Please apply online. For additional information regarding the position, please contact Raquel Mora Tel. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx11 54
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.