We are looking for candidates for the position of SCM Category & Capex Expert. Hired person will develop, plan and implement Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for Capex, machines, equipment's, engineering and erection services. Ensure execution in accordance with Company, SCM and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Develop and implement material categories sourcing strategies in accordance with objectives and strategies defined by Business Unit and the Group for material categories: CAPEX, equipment and machines, engineering and erection services;
- Negotiate best prices, terms and contractual agreements consistent with the Company's established quality standards and business requirements, conclude formal contracts;
- Identify and drive cost reduction initiatives, benchmarks and analyses based on total cost of ownership principles in order to reach financial targets;
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships and assist in building effective partnerships;
- Lead, drive and define the Continuous Improvement Process in Sourcing;
- Initiate and lead supplier qualification and classification processes and supplier audits, evaluate suppliers;
- Manage specific supplier-related business risks such as intellectual property, confidentiality, indemnification, and warranty;
- Drive Emerging market sourcing for improved supplier footprint and a continued source of value.
- Technical University degree (preferred) or MBA;
- At least 5 years professional experience on independent position in SCM (preferably in multi-national companies);
- Experienced in leading SCM projects;
- Experience in transformer business (e.g. in engineering, production, quality) will be an advantage;
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (strong plus);
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- Intercultural sensitivity;
- Fluency in English and Polish;
- Willingness to travel as needed with flexibility;
- Analytical skills.