At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
A Human Resources role to supervise the Onboarding Coordinators and oversee Onboarding Operations in the geographies supported.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Responsible for day to day supervision of the Onboarding Coordinator team. Research and resolve issues escalated by Onboarding Coordinators, managers, new hires or other customers of the onboarding team. Provide feedback as necessary.
- Allocate cases to the appropriate Onboarding Coordinator and monitor cases, adjusting as needed by workload and vacation schedules. Provide workload leveling and project delegation throughout the Tier 2 team.
- Lead weekly team meetings and conduct regular one-on-one check-ins with each Onboarding Coordinator. Conduct performance reviews.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to managers and hires from time of offer acceptance through first 30 days of employment.
- Have regular meetings with stakeholders and internal resources to ensure process effectiveness and to stay aligned with improvements/development. Prepare reports to provide update on status/trends/caseload. Take active role in the expansion of the Onboarding program to new geographies.
- Interview and coordinate training of new Onboarding Coordinators. Provide ongoing training and coaching.
- Analyze metrics on case handling and client satisfaction. Provide suggestions and improvements to Global Onboarding Program Manager regarding processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of onboarding experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in HR or equivalent years of experience.
- 2-4 years of experience supervising teams, 4-6 years of HR experience (Onboarding preffered) demonstrating exceptional organization skills,
- ability to handle high volumes, multi-task and manage priorities.
- Experience with human resource technology or workflow tools such as applicant tracking systems, case management systems, knowledge bases, or other workflow tools.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in young, dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps