Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
Service Mechanic (f/m) - Tulcea, Constanta, Medgidia (Romania)
Department: Vestas Central Europe
Assigned with electrical, remote controls and mechanical operations on our wind energy turbines. Beside commissioning and maintenance you carry out all repairs and check ups.
- Conduct work safely and with an attention to detail; promote and demonstrate safe behavior and practices at all times
- Perform all mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical component maintenance, repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions
- Secure and monitor the clean and tidy condition of the turbine after job completion
- Fill out work orders and check lists, confirms completed orders including proposals for an optimization of processes
- Prepare and maintain adequate and accurate reports and records including, but not limited to, time sheets and expense reports
- Check tools and spare parts for accuracy, operational capability and completeness prior to starting work
- Ensure on time return of unused and defective materials and tools with correct declaration and correct packaging
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work instructions, work orders and reports in order to determine material requirements and proper assembly procedures
- Work with crane rigging (electropalan), lifting devices, tag lines and personnel by giving both verbal and hand signals for proper positioning of load being lifted
- Act as a role model within a field environment to ensure all procedures are followed as required and act with an understanding of customer service towards wind farm owners
- Suggest improvements to work instructions and turbine design
- Completed technical training in the field of electro technology or mechanics
- Several years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English or German
- Basic knowledge in working with MS-Office
- Driving licence in class CE/ BE
- Team working and operational readiness
- Readiness for travel activities
- Ability to work in height
What we offer:
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
Please apply online.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.