Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. We are looking for a .NET Desktop Developer to join our Building Automation team. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative solution for Smart Home industry.
• Design and development of desktop application based on .NET Framework (.NET 4.0/4.5, C#, WPF) for building automation industry;
• Active participation during development process of new home automation products and devices;
• Preparation of automatic unit and integration tests;
• Preparation of technical documentation.
• Very good knowledge of C# language and .NET framework (at least C# 4.0);
• Very good knowledge of WPF, XAML and MVVM design pattern;
• Good knowledge of design patterns (classical as well as IoC);
• Experience in TDD;
• Spoken and written English;
• Communication skills;
• Flexible and self-learning;
• Experience in software architecture and SQL databases is a plus;
• Experience in web development is an advantage.