For decades, CH2M has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world.
The principal function of this position is to:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Undertake hydraulic modelling ensuring models meet the needs of clients
- Develop technical skills, supported by senior staff
- Identify and deliver technical innovation in order to improve efficiency of delivery, ensure effective dissemination of latest methodologies and tools.
- Communicate modelling outputs to internal and external clients through verbal and written communications
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering or environmental/earth sciences.
- A keen interest in working with 1d and 2d modelling (ideally including Floodmodeller and TUFLOW) and the application of industry standard GIS software.
- An awareness and understanding of hydraulic behavior around structures and how to replicate these in modelling software
- Commercial awareness and evidence of ability to deliver modelling projects and bids to time and budget
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Long term project programs and work commitments (permanent contract),
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance, subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in dynamic and developing team
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
- Necessary trainings for project software,
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps