Based in San Francisco, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. And we deliver some of the nation's cleanest energy to our customers in Northern and Central California. For PG&E, "Together, Building a Better California" is not just a slogan. It's the very core of our mission and the scale by which we measure our success. We know that the nearly 16 million people who do business with our company count on our more than 24,000 employees for far more than the delivery of utility services. They, along with every citizen of the state we call home, also expect PG&E to help improve their quality of life, the economic vitality of their communities, and the prospect for a better future fueled by clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the job.
Human Resources department is committed to providing PG&E employees with the tools, information and services to help deliver safe and reliable gas and electric service to our customers.
Develop the strategy, policies and processes for a competitive mobility program that attracts and retains a skilled and qualified workforce. Responsible for the centralized coordination and oversight of PG&E's mobility Program (Relocation and Immigration) Develop guidelines, improve and implement process, programs, and administration of the mobility program working in close collaboration with Recruiting Delivery, Recruiting Operations, HR Business Partners, Legal, Payroll, Tax, Sourcing and external vendors.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 10 years of Job-related experience
• Experience in mobility program management
• Experience in vendor management
• Leadership experience
• GMS - Global Mobility Specialist Certification
• Experience in Relocation
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight.
• Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of Immigration processes and filing requirements
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature, requiring judgement in resolving issues or making recommendations to executive leaders
• Lead design and strategy for Relocation and Immigration for the company, including program and policy design, execution, and assessment of program offerings
• Update policies and program guidelines ensuring industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax and local employment regulation
• Benchmark program annually and make program recommendations to ensure industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax and local employment regulations
• Provides analysis, market intelligence, governance, research, best practice, project plans to ensure successful implementation of program and seeks to continually review program for effectiveness and streamline process
• Responsible for the external vendor relationships and assures contractual responsibility
• Acts as a subject matter expert and thought leader, and applies expertise on Relocation and Immigration
• Set guidelines to coordinate processing of immigration applications, work visa permits, and process with outside legal counsel, immigration partners and employees
• Ensure strong records management as required to ensure compliance with necessary immigration initiations and cases extensions.
• Responsible for department budget and point of contact for General Rate Case on all aspects regarding the relocation program
• Ensure continual assessment of external vendors, processes and policies to ensure optimal experience for employees, managers and the mobility team.
• Responsible for all program reporting and analytics
• May provide work direction to Relocation Specialist