Ensures, manages and optimizes the technical quality, maintainability, compliance and interfaces of services within the IS Hosting tower in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) time zone area. This position is based in the EMEA time zone.
• Providing PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and RMS (Rights Management System) engineering support in the operation of PKI and RMS systems deployed at the company;
• Manage and maintain PKI and RMS server hardware, storage, switches, server operating systems, and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs);
• Directly working with business to analyse requirements and then deploy security related solutions to meet those requirements (PKI and RMS);
• Support to PKI service, provided to "end users" and system administrators (support level 3), regarding those kind of certificates: SSL, S/MIME, Code Sign, Authentication, Encryption;
• Support to RMS service, provided to "end users" (support level 2 and 3);
• Providing problem analysis following any service issues to prevent recurrence;
• Performing product evaluations and making product recommendations;
• Developing and updating related PKI and RMS systems documentation (e.g., operating procedures, systems architecture documents, processes).
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience on PKI and RMS operations;
• Excellent MS-Windows Server administration & maintenance;
• Familiarity with PKIs and related technologies (LDAP directories, HSMs, OCSP, TSAs) and security practices;
• Familiarity with IRM / RMS and related technologies (LDP) and best practices;
• Familiarity with IBM Domino / Lotus Notes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - "customer" orientation;
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Applicant must have fulltime availability and be willing to travel when required (mainly in European space).