For graduates/early career candidates with an engineering background (university degree) there are different options to start a career in Italy within ExxonMobil. One of the starting positions is 'design engineer' in the Midstream function. He has the responsibility to develop projects in accordance with capital budget, cost objective, scope and timing defined for each project in compliance with Italian Law and Exxon Mobil guidelines. Report to the Engineering Manager. Key responsibilities are preparation of design basis and projects specification documents, cost estimates, contracting and procurement plan. He / She will prepare all project gates for Management review and approval, will participate to project risk assessment review, in direct contact with field engineers during construction phase and will follow up on schedule and project closure. Our offer:
- Our people are driven, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of their teams.
- Our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth.
- Development through our hands-on approach, job rotation system and regular training enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers or technical specialists.
Requirements of Candidate
• Chemical, mechanical, energy Engineering degree
• Excellent university curriculum
• Fluency in English
• Genuine interest and orientation to work in an international context
• Full domestic / international mobility
• Work/study experience abroad an asset
• Computer skills
• We are looking for talents who have strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, technical & organizational competencies.
Esso Italiana Srl
Students/Graduates Seeking Full-Time