ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it's the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we're always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key. Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in our Enterprise Software Research and Development Center in Krakow. If you are willing to develop your skills as a QA Engineer / Scrum Master in an enterprise solution product, then this is an opportunity for you!
• Write and execute test cases and test scenarios;
• Document identified defects and cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues;
• Effectively serve as a Scrum Master, helping the team perform at their highest level;
• Drive continuous improvement in the Agile practices maturity;
• Effectively use test management tools to maintain and execute test scripts;
• Support Product Owners by ensuring product quality meets design and operational standards;
• Provide feedback related to key challenges / product limitations uncovered during testing.
• Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, computer science, or related technical;
• 2+ years in related field including technical experience in software testing and quality assurance management;
• Solid Scrum knowledge and working experience;
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies;
• Knowledge of tools: Version One, HP ALM, MS TFS or equivalent;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
• Demonstrate ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills while working under pressure and without direct supervision;
• Professional Scrum Master certificate will be a plus.