Our Senior Process Engineer will serve as a Process Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical projects
As the Senior Process Technologist, you will have the chance to impact the team and help us grow our Life Science business. Working with other members of our team you will:
• Be involved with projects ranging from API, fermentation, cell culture, centrifugation, chromatography and oral solid dosage within the Life Science industry. Experience in cell therapy preferred.
• Support new business development (BD) efforts by preparing and making presentations to potential clients. .
• Guide the technical response to formal Requests for Proposals (RFP). Must be competent in the writing of qualifications and proposals
• Develop technical articles for publication in various Life Science trade journals/magazines.
• Make technical presentations at various Life Science conferences.
• Participate in meetings with the client to understand project objectives and recommend innovative approaches to meet the established project objectives.
• Lead execution of process scope during Conceptual/Front End phases
• Manage work to a Budget and Schedule. Assist with identifying and controlling client/project change orders.
• Exhibit a practical understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) within Life Science Industry.
• Exhibit a basic understanding of applicable codes and practices within the US and EU.
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• BS Degree in Chemical or Bio Engineering.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in the design of both Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical facilities.
• Must have excellent communication skills in a Business Development (BD) "support" role.The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Master Degree, but not mandatory
• Any experience with Pharma/BioPharma operating facilities and/or process development labs.
• Professional Engineer Registration desired.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Greenville
Greenville, SC US
View on Google maps