Support our water clients across the U.S. and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Help provide and sustain clean water resources around the world. Our Associate Water/Wastewater Project Manager jobs provide you with an opportunity to work on exciting and large-scale water and wastewater projects. Each day, you will be the face of CH2M as you utilize your skills as well as work with our regional water engineering staff to support our existing and future work in the water and wastewater systems markets, including studies, feasibility and design projects. You should be a self-motivated professional with a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, 5 or more years experience working with municipal clients, and 5 years leading and managing project teams. In addition, you should have a desire to grow both personally and professionally with this engineering opportunity.
Our Associate Water/Wastewater Project Managers:
• Lead project teams as the project manager or task manager on the design and delivery of municipal services projects including and related studies
• Develop winning teams in the pursuit of municipal water and wastewater facility design projects.
• Review designs, studies, investigations performed by other engineers for conformance to municipal standards and requirements
• Supervise, train, and mentor project engineers and designers
• Participate in development of engineering studies and cost estimates
• Participate in construction support activities including responses to requests for information (RFIs), submittal reviews, construction site visits, and design revisions/ management of change
• Prepare detail design milestones and schedules, staffing schedules and man-hour estimates, and budget management
• Prepare and /or supervise engineering reports, studies, calculations and checks drawings
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
• 5 years' experience working with municipal clients in engineering or project management roles
• 5 years' experience leading and managing project teams on consulting projects
• 7 years' experience in written and verbal communication of project plans and presentations The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Master's degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
• Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) certification or registered Professional Engineer within the State of Oklahoma or ability to obtain registration within 6 months
• Adept at interpersonal relationship building, conflict resolution, and leading diverse teams
• Experience in serving Oklahoma municipal clients involving planning, consulting, design and construction services for a wide variety of services including water, wastewater, and stormwater
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Developing People through Challenging Projects, CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Tulsa
Tulsa, OK US
View on Google maps