ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) centre in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Currently we are looking for candidates for a position of Executive Assistant to join our GBS Team.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the team of senior managers with various administrative and support tasks whilst also acting as a "go-to" person. This role would suit someone who is super-organized, happy to help, and thrives in a busy and fast-paced environment.
• Assisting a team of senior managers in administrative duties:
• Extensive diary management, arranging meetings, rescheduling, sending confirmation, participation tracking;
• Organizing international travel arrangements, Visas, hotels, transfers;
• Processing expenses;
• Assisting with and organizing team events;
• Coordinating meeting room bookings and logistics for conference and video calls;
• Organizing and supporting visits;
• Acting as a point of contact for internal and external clients/stakeholders;
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports.
• University Degree;
• A minimum of 3 years' experience as a PA/secretarial support;
• Solid knowledge of MS Office tools, including PowerPoint;
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively;
• Exceptional communication skills in Polish and English- both written and verbal;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Discretion and confidentiality;
• Pro-active attitude and ability to use own initiative;
• Experience working within a multinational company.