ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it's the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we're always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
Do you ever wonder who is responsible for creating the software used in nuclear power plants? We are!
Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in Enterprise Software Research and Development Center in Krakow in ERSuite project. ER Suite is a product which supports multiple Customers around the globe with implementation of Equipment Reliability processes issued by Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO). Using ER Suite, it is possible to identify, organize and integrate equipment reliability activities into a single efficient and effective process.
Do you want to make another step in your professional career and work with us in an international environment developing an enterprise class software? If so - then this is an opportunity for you!
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Taking part in development of complex enterprise class software;
• Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objectives;
• Being a member of a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team's activities, focusing on a common goal;
• Learning and development.
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in computer science, information sciences or other filed with passion to programming
• Unit testing technics and frameworks;
• Agile methodologies knowledge is an asset;
• Effective team player with excellent communication skills;
• Good spoken and written English.