This position will manage the international tax compliance, tax accounting, and assist with tax planning.
The International Tax Manager will be manage staff in a collaborative environment and assist in advising on transactions, business objectives, and entity structuring. This position will be responsible for:
• Review of the U.S. Consolidated foreign reporting requirements for the federal income tax return, including Forms 5471, 8865, 8858, 1118, and 1042.
• Manage the international tax aspects of the quarterly and annual income tax provision.
• Assists in research, analysis, and implementation of tax planning strategies to ensure compliance with tax legislation and to minimize the company's tax liability.
• Maintain thorough and accurate tax records, supporting analyses, and documentation of tax filing positions, including proper tax accounting and tax return statements and elections.
• Oversee preparation of earnings and profits analysis and calculations of foreign tax credits, Subpart F income, previously taxed income, APB 23, as well as identify foreign source income.
• Ability to perform accurate analysis and summarization of financial and tax information involving large volumes of financial data.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with peers and upper management. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Job related experience for 7 years minimum.
• Bachelors in Accounting , Finance or related field
• Public accounting or large multinational corporation experience.
• Understanding of U.S. income tax laws related to corporations and accounting for income taxes under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC740.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• In depth knowledge of international tax concepts, such as foreign currency, cash repatriation, tax pools, foreign tax reconciliations, subpart F income, foreign tax credit calculation, Forms 5471 ,8865, 8858,1118, and 1042 reporting. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• CPA and Masters in Taxation preferred.
• 10 Years of related work experience
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Englewood
Englewood, CO US
View on Google maps