Support overseeing the expatriate and international payrolls and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Our International Expat Payroll Supervisor
reports to the International Payroll Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, processing the employee payments, compliance with federal, state and provincial regulations, and ensuring compliance with both internal and external audits. In addition, this position will oversee the day-to-day activities of the related payroll staff, and provide development, coaching and guidance to the team.
Our International Expat Payroll Supervisors:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Apply knowledge of payroll and government rules to ensure compliance with legal regulations and company policy.
- Provide support and direction for the International and Expat payroll teams in order to achieve quality service for internal and external customers. Achieve high quality of payment delivery to expatriate and international employees.
- Work closely with the domestic payroll supervisor to ensure strong cohesiveness among the payroll teams to achieve successful payroll results.
- Work with local Payroll Managers to ensure host country payroll is setup with proper legislative requirements, company policy and sufficient internal controls.
- Solve human resources and benefit issues related to the Expatriate and Canadian Payroll process.
- Work in partnership with the Global HR team, HR records group and Benefits to ensure all transactions are accurate and recorded properly.
- Ensure international payroll interfaces to financial systems such as general ledger and project accounting timely and accurately.
- Manage and coordinate "split" country payrolls as applicable.
- Work with third party expatriate administration vendor to ensure host country expenses, tax gross-up, and hypothetical tax and state classifications are accurate for payroll and W-2 reporting.
- Provide analysis, reports, and reconciliations as needed for management.
- Provide quality controls, audits for Forms W-2 and corrected W-2's.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- B.S Accounting Degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree will be accepted.
- Minimum of five years payroll experience.
- Minimum of three years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience working with expatriate and/or Canadian payrolls.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and basic proficiency with Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP).
- 2+ year's In-house payroll experience utilizing a major ERP system, (i.e. Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Practical knowledge of payroll processing, general payroll policy, government regulation and tax professionals.
- Exceptional, service oriented customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, team-work focused environment.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position. Preference will be given for local candidates, and relocation assistance may be available for the ideal candidate.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Englewood
Englewood, CO US
View on Google maps