What we offer
- Process incoming invoices, reminders, final demands according to the process documentation
- Double-check payments proposals and execute payment runs
- Performs corrections on demand
- Handles e-mails and calls from business units and vendors
- Assures KPIs and SLAs are met
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives
- Brings forward ideas
- Performs other specific Accounts Payable related activities as required by the Team Leader
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees' children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
Qualifications Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and proce-dures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable
- Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting systems
Basic personal skills:
- English is a must (Advanced level).
- German is highly preferred.
- Open minded
- Team player
- Customer oriented