CH2M would like to recruit an Assistant Integration Manager to work on the Thames Tideway Tunnel project in London.
The assistant Integration Manager has the responsibility:
(i) To identify interface issues and gaps in programme delivery, monitor and mitigate as appropriate.
(ii) To support the Alliance structure and identify and mitigate any gaps in the Alliance governance. Responsibilities
Three main areas of functional assurance responsibility as follows:
1. Identify interface issues and gaps in programme delivery, monitor and mitigate as appropriate:
• Provide technical programme support involving filtering/extraction and preparation of P6 (in PDF files) of the Project Master Programme for the project (including project wide highways works and 4 way legal agreements), in a format suitable for issue to external stakeholders.
• Identify issue(s) and inform all involved stakeholders.
• Establish good coordination and communication between all stakeholders to effectively address issue(s).
• Develop a project-wide procedure which has been accepted by all (internal and external) stakeholders.
2. Develop a two year programme look-ahead of potential risks and opportunities.
3. Support Alliance structure.
• Identify and mitigate any gaps in Alliance governance.
• Exchange information between Alliance meetings (AIT/AMT/AB).
• Guidance of Tideway organisation on Alliance governance structure.
• Assure Delivery Team alignment with project master plan (STB schedule). Key interfaces:
• Project Controls.
• Area Delivery Teams (West/Central/East/Systems Integrator).
• Main Works Contractors.
• Tideway Integration Group (TIG).
• Systems Integration Group (SIG).
• Core team (Property, Communications, HSSE).
• External Stakeholders (e.g. TFL, PLA, LPA's, HA's and other working groups as required). The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Experience of working in a major infrastructure project.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience in dealing with external and internal stakeholders in a professional manner. Desirable Experience:
• Alliance working environment.
• Working in a complex planning environment. Skills:
• Good P6 programme planning skills.
• Ability to manage relationship with external bodies/ stakeholders/ contractors.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and integrate against specific criteria. Education and qualifications:
• Relevant Degree - Desirable
• Extensive experience in planning, organising and management. This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, London
View on Google maps