Are you a customer- focused professional with a technical background? Do you possess experience in contract management and want to implement your negotiation skills in a global company? Join Vestas as Customer Support Engineer and will be part of our Service organization in close contact with the sales and Product Support departments.
The Customer Support Engineer engineer will be part of the Service department and will help the Sales unit by providing customer communication and reporting, ensuring execution of contracts, managing the customer relationship and seeking aftermarket sales
- To secure high quality customer relationship, leading to increased customer satisfaction and renewal of service contracts
- To work together and communicate effectively with all departments in order to maintain a good level of interaction within the field and within the office to quickly inform and advise customers on all service operations, plan changes, delays, cost overruns, safety and environmental issues, etc.
- To be commercially aware of the contract's financial performance and requirements and inform /escalate cost overruns, requests out of scope and transition to new contracts
- Act as counterpart to customer's responsible manager
- Own the contract making sure that Vestas delivers according to the scope of the contract
- Own, manage and record all customer issues in a systematic way, using available tools
- Insure correct information in SAP related to contractual obligations, quotations, invoicing etc.
- Report to Service Comercial Team Leader MexCar región.
- University degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in a customer-facing position (e.g. sales, project management, contract management, particularly with large complex customers), ideally within the energy market
- Familiarity with complex technical machinery, plant, processes or systems
- Good business sense and good economical understanding of contracts
- Mature and trustworthy
- Have strong people skills and are able to communicate professionally to customers
- Outgoing and proactive with "Yes, I can" attitude
- Able to cope with high level of change and pressure
- Excellent time manager
- Have positive mindset and supportive attitude
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer
Being part of a very dynamic team, in a fast growing company with long term goals and contracts.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.