Supporting delivery of structural design mainly for water related projects.
At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project. Our people are important to us and we are committed to ensuring that your talent is not wasted, working with you in your career to develop and excel.
- Delivering parts of structural design on time and within budgeted hours.
- Preparation of structural analysis, calculations and descriptions as deliverables for projects.
- Supporting design of structures of water and other sectors
- Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed.
- Learning of current design standards of the company and clients
- Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months)
- Mentoring and development of junior engineers, designers, technicians
- Providing tasks to project team members, receiving and checking work
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Permanent contract
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in a young, dynamic and developing team
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Education: MSc in structural engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in water related projects
- Good skills in CAD software for viewing - at least one of following: Revit, AutoCAD, AECOsim, Microstation, CADWorks
- Very good skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad, RAM, Etabs
- Good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering, experience in US or UK codes would be a plus
- English language skills min at intermediate level (B2 in EU)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
- Working in a team of engineers and designers
- Design experience according to UK or USA codes and standards including seismic loads calculation would be a plus
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps