Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our clients throughout North America, and globally as needed.
Our EMIS careers path provides you the opportunity to lead the development and implementation of data management solution services for our clients. Successful candidates will have application specialist experience with one or more of the shelf EHS software packages (for example, EarthSoft EQuIS, Intelex, Enablon, IHS ESP Environmental, IHS ESS Essential Suite, SAP EHS or similar). Experience working for the Federal government is preferred. BS in Environmental Engineering or Sciences, including but not limited to Chemical Engineering, or Civil Engineering or related degree. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experiencewith environmental software implementations and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each EMIS information management specialist job.
Our EMIS Careers:
• Support project execution success on environmental database-related projects for government clients including implementation of enterprise level environmental management information systems, development and execution of data management plans, and enabling application and adoption of technology tools by clients and project team members
• Lead multiple phases of software implementation (i.e., design, data discovery, configuration, training, user acceptance testing, deployment and sustainment)
• Demonstrate successfully configuration experience with off the shelf EHS software packages to internal and external clients
• Utilize experience with common database, programming, and reporting platforms to support clients
• Interact frequently with existing clients while building new relationships and networks with client organizations
• Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CH2M EMIS practice. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• BS in Environmental Engineering or Sciences, including but not limited to Chemical Engineering, or Civil Engineering or related degree.
• 3 year of experience with environmental software implementations (EMIS solutions) and regulatory compliance in a consulting environment.
• Experience with at least one off the shelf electronic information management solutions (e.g., IHS ESP opsEnvironmental, IHS ESS Essential Suite, Enviance, Enablon, Technidata EC, Intelex,) The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• MS in Environmental Engineering or Sciences, including but not limited to Chemical Engineering, or Civil Engineering
• 5 year experience with environmental software implementations (EMIS solutions) and regulatory compliance in a consulting environment.
• Specific experience in Intelex
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Herndon
Herndon, VA US
View on Google maps