Can you utilize data to make the best decisions? Can you judge what the most valuable solution for your customers is? Are Data Warehousing and BI tools and technology your passion? If yes then we want to get to know you! Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of financial BI solutions supporting variety of ABB businesses. By joining us you will contribute to the development of many interesting areas starting from management reporting systems to big data.
• Cooperates with Product Owner and Business stakeholders on establishing project scope and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements);
• Prepares and conducts scoping and requirements gathering workshops;
• Acts as Product Owner and Business stakeholders proxy for the development team;
• Cooperates with development team, quality assurance team, user experience team to ensure understanding of business and users' needs;
• Performs solution analysis for new product;
• Validates developed solution;
• Gathers feedback from stakeholders and users.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field;
• Minimum 5 years business analyst experience;
• Minimum 3 years of experience with the software development lifecycle;
• Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management;
• Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to build good relationships and consensus;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to run several processes simultaneously;
• Fluency in English is essential;
• Good analytical skills;
• BI and BigData background is a plus;
• Financial reporting systems knowledge is a plus;
• Technical background is a plus;