The High-Power Rectifiers unit designs and develops customized rectifier systems for aluminum smelting plants, electric steel plants, and the chemical industry. Within this area, the Electromechanical Engineering team is responsible for the mechanical and thermodynamic design of the system, in addition to preparing the full range of manufacturing documentation. We currently have an open position for a creative, communicative, and experienced engineer to join this team. Are you ready to take on responsibility in this challenging role and engineer rectifier systems tailored to customer requirements? This is your chance to make a difference. Join us in a world of innovation!
- Engineering of customized rectifier systems used in industrial applications
- Responsible for technical and commercial aspects of the entire rectifier system including detailed engineering
- Engineer and design of cooling concepts and define supplier specifications
- Manage technical and commercial aspects of external produced components.
- Prepare manufacturing and assembly documentation
- Work in close cooperation with customers and suppliers.
- Comply with Quality standards and regulations
- Contribute to development projects for new products
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of experience in designing electromechanical components and systems for industrial applications in the field of power electronics
- Proficiency in the use of 3D-CAD tools (SolidEdge), SAP, and Office tools
- Good language skills of German and English