Are you currently in search of an internship or an interesting topic for your thesis that brings together theory and practice? Welcome to ABB! Offering the very best in professional support, we look forward to assisting you during the final stage of your degree course. And beyond your studies? ABB is also the place to be if you're looking for exciting career prospects once you have completed your degree.
- Establishing an understanding for wear and the simulation of wear in highly loaded systems and environments.
- Evaluation of boundary conditions and limits of different methods for wear simulation and wear models.
- Conception, development and integration of a model / module for wear into an existing simulation environment for dynamical simulation of mechanical systems.
- Design, installation and operation of a dedicated test rig in order to validate the developed wear models in the simulation environment.
- Fully matriculated studend of mechanical engineering or comparable course of studies, at least in semester 3.
- Experience in the field of FE-simulation, multibody dynamics, material science advantageous/preferable.
- Fluent English in spoken and written.
- Duration: 4-6 months.