For decades, CH2M has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Support Talent Recruiters by ensuring all new positions are accurate in Taleo and posted in a timely manner
- Post to all applicable gateways, and other recruiting mediums as requested by the Recruiter,
- Manage job board inventories.
- Liaise with candidates and Hiring Manager to schedule interviews
- Initiate pre-employment verifications
- May participate in training new Recruitment Coordinators upon request.
- Ensure compliance with all CH2M Standard Operation Procedures, relevant employment law and regulations.
- Availability to work on late shifts will be required for supporting activities in other locations
- Experience working in a professional office environment as a recruitment coordinator
- Experienced in supporting a large team of recruiters and managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype). Advanced Excel skills as may be required to support reporting
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems preferred (ideally Taleo)
- Highly organized with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Strong planning and organizational skills (attention to detail)
- Experience in supporting leadership with meeting and travel co-ordination, expenses, ad hoc projects etc.
- Experience in working within a recruitment or HR environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholders
You will be hired based on fixed-term, full time employment contract with attractive salary and benefits including private medical care, life insurance and "My Benefit" system. Company is known for a great working atmosphere!
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps