ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it's the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we're always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in Enterprise Software Research and Development Center in Krakow in AssetHealth Center (AHC) project. AHC is a new product which helps our Customers establish enterprise-wide, end-to-end asset management business processes to lower costs, minimize risk and improve reliability.
Do you want to make another step in your professional career and develop your programming skills working in a great team? Do you want to work on a new product in an international environment? If so - then this is an opportunity for you!
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Taking part in development of enterprise class SaaS solution;
• Following best software development practices;
• Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team's activities, focusing on a common team goal;
• Learning and developing their skills.
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in computer science, information sciences or other filed with passion to programming;
• Unit testing technics and frameworks;
• React JS knowledge is a plus;
• Agile methodologies knowledge is a plus;
• Effective team player with excellent communication skills;
• Good spoken and written English.