For decades, CH2M has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects.
Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Deliver the Hydrotechnical design elements such as levees, reservoirs, river regulation, concrete/steel hydrotechnical structures
- Help support project risk management,
- Help support client engagement and local community consultation
- Help develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief
- Adopt a proactive approach to innovation, sustainability and delivering cost effective solutions.
- Work with the wider team to deliver holistic solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Working towards becoming Chartered with the relevant Institution
- Understanding of hydrotechnics and flood risk solution identification and development
- Commercial awareness and evidence of delivery to quality, time and budget
- Understanding of Polish standards (water/building law), understanding of UK codes and best practice would be an asset
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Robot (Bentley would be an asset), good MS Office
- Long term project programs and work commitments (permanent contract),
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance, subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in dynamic and developing team
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
- Necessary trainings for project software
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Company is known for a great working atmosphere!
To learn more about work in our Kraków office, click on a link below:
Job Location CH2M, Krakow
View on Google maps