Vestas Northern Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland and the Baltic's. We are responsible for the sales, installation and service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern Europe the best place to work.
Construction > WTG Supervision & Commissioning > Special Task
WTG Supervision and commissioning is responsible for delivering highly skilled and specialized personnel for any kind of technical issue or other on-site tasks within Vestas Northern Europe's markets. WTG Supervision and commissioning is set up to work across borders and to act as a flexible and dedicated team-orientated organisation with an understanding for the different local requirements and conditions.
- Providing strong administrative support to construction installations team
- Work collaboratively with all in the installations team
- Managing calendar and scheduling task
- Arranging and coordinating travel activity's for the team
- Managing business trips as well as development trainings for the installations Team in Poland and abroad
- Ensure proper communication and documentation flow in the office
- Assisting analysis and data entry
- Properly formatting documents and reports
- Other administrative duties as needed
- At least 2 year administrative assistant experience
- University degree - ideally in Business Administration or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills is a must
- Solid knowledge of Windows & MS Office
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- High level of teamwork and communication
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and good skills in time management
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Primary work location: Szczecin, Poland.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.