Do you possess a bachelor degree in Engineering and have experience in Electrical systems? Join Vestas as Electrical Engineer and will be part of our Engineering & Support unit in close contact with the maintenance, construction and sales departments
Technical Sales Management (TSM) is mainly responsible for developing project/customer specific technical and commercial solutions in support of Wind Power Systems business development. This includes mainly providing direct support on the determination, development, and presentation of technical solutions to Vestas customers up to, during and following the completion of sales agreements.
MED TSM is the Regional branch of Technical Sales Management acting in Mediterranean markets including European, African, Middle Eastern countries (EMEA South) and Latin American countries.
MED BoP&SCADA is, the department in MED TSM, providing support about grid connection, electrical works during Sales and Construction stages of the projects.
- Grid Codes scouting & interpretations and pro-active communication with System Operators in MED area with special focus on Mexico and Central America;
- Technical support to Sales Dept. during contract negotiation and bid definition in relation to electrical and grid compliance issues in order to comply with the applicable standards and technical specifications of the customer;
- Participation in team selling and building value in each individual project and different customer profiles;
- Technical review of the customers' tender documentation and of the electrical work's contractors proposals on project specific basis;
- Technical support to the Project Manager during the project construction phase in relation to electrical and grid compliance issues specific of the project;
- Technical meetings with customers, contractors, grid operators & utilities.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Power Systems or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Power Systems
- Knowledge about HV and MV equipment and power systems
- Knowledge about grid code requirements
- Relevant work experience from electrical or wind industry
- Strong technical skills with emphasis in problem solving and root cause failure analysis
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Spanish & English language, both written and spoken. Portuguese is a plus
- We need a person with a high personal drive, structured and service minded work style, result oriented, able to work both independently with little supervision and with an international team
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You'll be working in a fast growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location is Mexico City, Mexico. Good travel disposition in support of customer needs and overall business objectives, both within Mexico and abroad, including Latin America area and Europe.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.