Are you passionate about pursuing a career in a sales organisation working with wind power projects in UK and Ireland? Are you looking for a position with broad scope and high business impact? Join Vestas Celtic Wind Technology as Sales Coordinator, and become part of a powerful sales organization within Vestas. As Sales Coordinator you will be part of a powerful team of inspiring colleagues in a dynamic and interesting department.
SBU NEU > Sales > Ireland & UK
Vestas Celtic Wind Technology is a Sales Unit of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the largest manufacturer of wind turbines in the world and the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy. Vestas Celtic Wind Technology is responsible for sales, project construction, and servicing of wind projects in UK and Ireland. The Sales Coordinator function is anchored in the sales department, but works across multiple functions in an international environment to deliver on Vestas "profitable growth" strategy. We are responsible for sales of high value clean energy projects in a department with a flexible and open work environment.
- Support the Business Manager in their customer interactions
- Support on the bid management process and involvement in the strategic offerings of tenders.
- Assist in preparing and compiling proposal material and tender responses
- Maintenance of a CRM system.
- Prepare and maintain correspondence with customers
- Liaising with the central team for creation of projects in SAP/Quotations
- Use of in-house quotation tools as part of the sales process
- Co-ordinate with each department as part of the team selling approach to projects
- Support the sales controller and the project planners in the supply demand chain
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences and customer events
- Attendance of both internal and external meetings, taking notes and producing reports.
- Participate in hand-over meetings from sales to project execution
- Support and control that processes and procedures are implemented and followed
- Handle contract documentation, print and compile contracts
- Qualified to minimum A Level Standard
- Degree calibre candidate - advantageous to have a background in business or marketing management, economics, engineering or similar
- Experience in wind industry or energy sector is an advantage, but not a requirement
- A good level of relevant work experience from a sales, administrative or commercial position
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and goal oriented with a good customer and business understanding
- You have an administrative or commercial background and experience with sales coordination from a similar position
- You are proactive, flexible and service-minded and you have a structured and detail-oriented approach to your assignments
- You thrive in an international and multi-cultural work environment
- Your networking skills are excellent and you possess excellent communication, English - fluent orally and in written
- IT skills (MS Office, SAP experience desirable.)
- Methodical planning and organisational skills - able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive way of working, displaying a capacity for learning
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in a dynamic, high performing, international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
As Sales Coordinator, you will join an enthusiastic sales team in Vestas Celtic Wind Technology with organizational reference to the Vice President of Sales.
The position will be located at Vestas' office the Edinburgh area in the United Kingdom.
Limited travel is expected to Denmark, Sweden and also spending time in our Warrington office in the UK.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.