Lead our Sediment Management and Remediation practice across the northeast and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Sediment Remediation Market Lead - Northeast, you will actively manage and grow the Sediment Management and Remediation (SMR) practice within the northeastern U.S. Working with other members of our team, you'll lead and participate in proposal efforts and aggressive networking and marketing of industrial clients; support business development teams in commercial client development initiatives and pursuits; and serve as a senior technical resource within the SMR technology practice. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to lead and participate in business and client development tasks, including sales meetings and presentations, and proposal development; work collaboratively with technology, project delivery, and business development teams; coach junior and mid-level staff in your technical field of expertise; and travel domestically to meet with clients and develop/expand CH2M's project portfolio. You should be an industry leader in sediment remediation technology, able to supervise and mentor staff in understanding the sediment investigation and remediation market. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in Environmental Science/Engineering/Geology or closely related field
- At least 15 years of experience in operations, project management, sales, or technology leadership
- Commercial client contacts in the eastern U.S., especially in the northeast
- Experience in execution of contaminated sediment investigations and design work, as well as oversight of or direct implementation of sediment remediation projects.
- Demonstrated communication skills, oral and written.
- Proven track record with 20 years of experience leading sediment remediation teams
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse project and client teams.
- Experience in regulatory negotiation
- Experience in innovative remediation technology applications for sediment projects
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (i.e. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA US
View on Google maps