Are you ready to build and develop sourcing strategy for Service business? We have an exciting opportunity for Global Sourcing expert in electrical, mechanical or repair categories.
Global Sourcing - Spare Parts Sourcing
Vestas Construction & Service Sourcing is a newly established organization designed to support the Vestas Global Service Business Units and their End Customers. Our strategic objective is to build a competitive advantage for Vestas in growing Service arena and making it even more powerful in the coming years. Given the dynamics of the after-market and our dedicated wish to claim leadership in that market you will join a fast paced environment with a strong growth potential.
Spare Parts Sourcing Department is a vital player in making this happen. We are therefore in the process of building a strong global team focused on spare parts and repairs. The goal of this team is to deliver world class sourcing and category management strategy driving cost, quality and on time delivery. As a part of this team we are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious Purchaser, who has the skills, passion, energy and drive to contribute to this vision.
You will manage your own category - Repair and Services and your main tasks will be:
- Create a category strategy for spare parts
- Ensure that your Supply Base support the KPI's set by Vestas in regards to cost, delivery, quality and safety.
- Become a leader of dedicated cross functional Category Team, working across different business units within Vestas and ensuring that Global Service requirements are reflected and addressed in the overall category strategy.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers and execute Purchase Agreements.
- Drive continuous improvement programs at the suppliers within your categories with special focus on cost saving initiatives.
- Identify new suppliers, technologies and solution in order to exceed cost reduction targets
- Participate in projects, representing Spare Parts Sourcing
- We expect that you hold a M.Sc. in Engineering, M.Sc. in Economics & Business Administration or a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or other relevant higher education. In addition to that we expect that:
- You have relevant Strategic Sourcing Experience
- You are a strong and passionate negotiator
- You have analytical skills
- You are a strong communicator
- You master English both verbally and in writing
- Independency in daily tasks
- Problem solving
- Team playing
- Industrial materials business and market knowledge or engineering experience will be preferred but is not required.
- Experience in Wind Power industry will be also welcome.
- Experience with SAP and Excel
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in wind energy. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your foot prints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a 'can-do' attitude and who are keen to make a difference
Warsaw, traveling up to 30 days a year
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.