Do you have management skills and experience in working for Service Delivery Centre? Take the opportunity to join our organization and have a full ownership of the people and project management. Apply for SDC Planning & Administration Manager now!
Global Service, Service Delivery Center Szczecin
Shared Deliveries Centre (SDC) major objective is to deliver to Vestas business units across the globe highest quality technical, operational and administrative support - related to wind turbine operation.
SDC is located in Szczecin office of Vestas Poland but provides its service to all Vestas units worldwide.
As part of Vestas' strategic objective to improve operational excellence, Vestas Service will in 2016 establish a centralized Service Delivery Center in Szczecin, which will support all service business units globally. Shared service is already a widely used organizational principle used within Finance, but this will be the first dedicated center supporting the service business.
Your main focus will be on:
- Leading and building the new teams and managing the daily operations
- Driving business process improvement efforts, e.g. through process optimization and harmonization
- Preparing capacity forecast and planning
- Growing and developing the new teams
- Ensuring facilities and infrastructure are ready for new employees
- Facilitation of recruitment and on-boarding of new employees in new work streams
- Co-development and execution of training programs
- Acting as a single point of contact and key coordinator
- Initial responsibility for approx. 5 - 10 employees within the SDC and will increase to around 30 within 2017
- Acting as the trusted 'go to' point for all senior stakeholders for SDC related matters
- Working closely with the PMO, Business Transition Leads and the SBUs to develop deep stakeholder relationships
- Aligning with business and customer needs, comply with legal requirements
On the top of that it would be expected of you to:
- Introduce governance structures and reporting procedures (based on concepts and internal guidelines)
- Define and discuss service scope and service levels for the SDC in coordination with head-office
- Coordinate middle- and long-term goals of the SDC and develop and implement a strategy to achieve them in close cooperation with senior stakeholders
- Development and implementation of appropriate KPI's and SLA's used to guide performance
- Implement and drive SDC's performance measurement and reporting process across all teams and processes
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement of the organization, processes, automation and systems of the SDC
You will report to both global VPs as well as Service Director in Poland.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of people or project operational management gained in multinational enterprise, preferably within global structures (BPO/SSC)
- Master's degree or equivalent educational background form technical or business field
- Experience working with complex business cases as well as global demanding customers both external and internal
- Previous experience with building and managing teams (min. 20 employees)
- Experience with preparing, controlling and managing budget and cost
- In order to be successful on this position you need to have:
- Service oriented and globally focused mindset
- Strong people skills as well as positive mindset and supportive attitude
- Ability to present creative solutions and effectively anticipate customer needs
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Live up to the Vestas Values: Simplicity, collaboration & accountability
- Fluent English - business level is a requirement
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in wind energy. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a 'can-do' attitude and who are keen to make a difference
Primarily work location would be Szczecin
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.