Vestas Northern Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland and the Baltic's. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the number one performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern Europe the best place to work.
Vestas NEU Construction is establishing a new WTG Installation Team in Poland. The team will be responsible for executing and developing WTG installation methods. Based in Poland the team will be traveling across NEU, conducting installation activities on Vestas projects.
WTG Supervision and Commissioning is responsible for delivering highly skilled and specialized personnel for any kind of technical issue or other on-site tasks within Vestas Northern Europe's markets. WTG Supervision and Commissioning is set up to work across borders and to act as a flexible and dedicated team-orientated organization with an understanding for the different local requirements and conditions.
We are currently looking to recruit Lead Installation Supervisors to join our experienced and professional team.
As Installation Lead Supervisor your primary tasks are:
- Lead and drive NEU construction installation team
- People management of 15-20 installation technicians
- Responsible for safe execution of works
- Responsible for turbine and documentation quality
- Planning of daily activities on site with subcontractors; cranes, transports and manpower.
- To create and maintain a good and safe work environment on site.
- Daily updates to Site & Project Management of:
- Site status
- As-built documentation.
- Secure and maintain tools and spare parts on site.
- Mobilize and de-mobilize site and prepare for hand over to local service.
- Handle Non-Conformities.
To be considered for this position, you need to have a strong interest in administrative, technical and supervision areas. You will also have:
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience taken from installation, mechanical, electrical area or as a wind turbine technician, preferably with the full service technician education.
- Fluency in English both orally and written.
- Supervisor/Team Leader experience would be required.
- IT literate.
- Valid driver's license.
You will possess the follow competencies and personal attributes:
- A safety first mindset.
- Quality consciousness in your working methods.
- Energetic, persistent and independent approach.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- The ability to motivate your team.
- Very good coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed.
Primary work location is on sites within Northern Europe. You will be working a shift rotation.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.