Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
SAP Supervisor (f/m) - Varna (Bulgaria)
Service Department - Vestas Eastern Europe / Vestas Austria
Vestas Eastern Europe and Austria (part of Vestas Central Europe) is a Sales Business Unit covering Austria and Eastern Europe countries including Bulgaria. We are responsible for the Sales, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing Business Unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Central Europe the best place to work.
- Ensuring quality and completeness of data in the service order
- Elimination of conflicts in article numbers
- Correction of entries which are not reasonable
- Identifying tasks or parts to be charged to specific cost accounts
- Communication with field service teams to improve the data quality
- Scheduling of personal and/or team tasks within the monthly execution circle
- Supporting the team leaders in closing specific service orders
- Maintaining SAP master data
- General administrative tasks and secretarial duties
- Academic degree in Economical or Commercial studies
- Experience to work in an office, preferable in an international environment
- MS Office programs and optional SAP knowledge
- Very good German and English spoken and written
- Basic technical understanding or interests
- Service oriented thinking
- Good communication style
- Structured working
- Friendly approach to colleagues from different nationalities and departments
What we offer:
We offer a challenging job, a good learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Please apply online
Primary work location: Varna, Bulgaria
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.