Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in? We are looking for some hands-on support for our installation team in Hanau, Germany. Are you ready to join us? We look forward to receiving your application!
- You will have to be used to working independently when it comes to installing new systems and rectifying faults as well as maintaining and commissioning equipment.
- As an experienced fitter, you will know how important it is to perform all installation jobs to the highest possible standard. With this in mind, it is essential that you ensure full compliance with environmental regulations, job instructions and quality assurance measures.
- Drawing on several years of work experience, you will also be familiar with operating in accordance with job plans and schedules, in addition to the task of reporting to project management on a regular basis.
- As installation work often involves handling high-voltage equipment, you will have to take particular care to ensure that all requisite health and safety measures are in place.
- To be considered for this position, you will require solid vocational qualifications in Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- This will be complemented by work experience in the area of high-voltage engineering, preferably with a background in gas-insulated high-voltage switchgear installations.
- You will have to be prepared to spend several months at sites in Germany and abroad.
- The role also calls for team spirit as well as the ability to work in a conscientious, self-directed manner.
- Last but not least, you will require an excellent command of German and good English language skills.