Would you like to get a glimpse behind the scenes of an international, future-focused company? Come and join us as a working student (m/f). In this way, you will gain valuable practical experience and perform a range of day-to-day tasks as a fully integrated member of the team while still a student. After that, we can offer some attractive prospects to get your career started.
We as the data analytics and software applications group in ABBs German corporate research center are building innovative prototypes for analytics of (big) data in real industrial applications. To show our prototypes in a professional, consistent and reusable way we want to build a demonstration platform for internal use. We are searching for a student as a part-time worker to support us in this effort. Our team of experienced software engineers will help you to face the challenges.
• Design & implementation of a demo environment based on Node.js
• Design & realization of a common HTML5 UI conforming to corporate design guidelines
• Building a framework of reusable components for an efficient integration of new prototypes
• Maintenance and administration of the demo server
• Wrapping console based applications into a web based APIs
• Discussion and definition of the requirements with the other team members
• Study background in computer science, media design or similar knowledge from software development experience
• Experiences & knowledge in software development and web design
• Good to have experience in Less, Grunt/Gulp, git, D3js visualization
• Fluent in German or English, both written and spoken.
• Ability to work independently (e.g. from home)
• Regular meetings in Ladenburg (frequency to be discussed)