Would you like to further pursue a career in Research & Development? At ABB, you can be a valuable employee by contributing new ideas, analyzing different challenges and creating strategies to overcome them. We are looking for motivated employees who can think out of the box and are able to pursue new paths in order to create a solution based from an idea. Please feel free to apply.
You will have the chance to get an insight into a variety of business areas, to work in an international environment and to develop yourself, both from a hard and soft skills point of view. In the course of interesting and challenging projects with focus on product and process development and optimization, you will gain responsibility in order to contribute to our success in R&D.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing new innovative products and optimizing processes through smart software solutions.
- You will work on various projects in the R&D department and plan/supervise tests in cooperation with the laboratory and testing department, which will involve the chance to automate testing activities.
- Furthermore, you will also assist our team with the calculation and dimensioning of electrical components and software solutions.
- In addition to that, you will work at the interface between development, testing and production, which will also include making a committed contribution to the launch of new products and processes.
- To be considered for this position, you will require a degree in Electrical Engineering with focus on Power Engineering or Automation Technology. Post studies in this field is a plus.
- Furthermore, you have already gained several years of work experience within an R&D department, preferably in the Medium Voltage field.
- Moreover, you have good knowledge of software architecture and programming languages (e.g. C#, xxxxxxx, Java, etc.). Knowledge of CAD programs (e.g. EPLAN) would be an added bonus.
- You will have a fluent command of English, both written and spoken. At the same time, this will be complemented by a good knowledge of German, both written and spoken.
- Displaying a hands-on approach, you will be accustomed to tackling new projects and seeing them through to fruition. Finally, your credentials will include team spirit and well-developed communication skills.