ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Tallinn. We are already looking for new team members for the 2017! Join us now for an adventurous journey of the company's expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take actively part in shaping the new innovative, global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the developing business.
- Processes Accounts Receivable transactions such as vendor invoices, with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions, intercompany transactions, account reconciliations and reporting.
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes appropriate actions as necessary.
- Works within Internal Control environment for the Accounts Receivable function
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assists developing and implementing processes and procedures and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productive gains
- Supports development of more junior colleagues by acting as subject matter expert (SME) for assigned area.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Finance function or in Accounts Receivable dedicated role
- Completed degree in accounting/financial management or commerce
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Strong in theoretical knowledge of methods and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Ability to build knowledge/ assigned disciplines in the organization
- SAP experience is beneficial
- Project management skills is a strong plus
- Knowledge in other languages than English and Estonian is an advantage.