ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Tallinn. We are already looking for new team members for the 2017! Join us now in the exciting journey of the company's expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business.
- Performs general accounting activities, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues.
- Executes accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Ensures the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds.
- Conducts investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Supports development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Finance function or in General Accounting dedicated role
- Completed degree in accounting/financial management or commerce
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Strong in theoretical knowledge of methods and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Ability to build knowledge/ assigned disciplines in the organization
- SAP and Hyperion Program experience is beneficial
- Project management skills is a strong plus
- Knowledge in other languages than English and Estonian is an advantage.