ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Tallinn. We are already looking for new team members for the 2017! Join us now for an adventurous journey of the company's expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take actively part in shaping the new innovative, global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the developing business.
- Performs general accounting activities, applying techniques
and standards to solve unusual issues.
- Executes accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Ensures the production of reports, statement of accounts,
reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds.
- Conducts investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
- Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the
classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Supports management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Customer service orientation
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- SAP and Basware Program experience is beneficial
- Higher education in accounting or financial management obtained or being obtained or up to 1 years of experience in the accounting field is a plus
-Previous experience in General Accounting dedicated role is a plus
- Knowledge in other languages than English and Estonian is an advantage.