ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Tallinn. We are already looking for new team members for the 2017. Join us now for an adventurous journey of the company's expansion and seize the unique opportunity to take actively part in shaping the new innovative, global organization. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the developing business.
- Processes Accounts Receivable transactions such as vendor invoices, with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions, Cash-in-Time, account reconciliations and reporting.
- Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned, and takes
appropriate actions as necessary.
- Works within Internal Control environment for the Accounts Receivable function
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Customer service orientation
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Process orientation and attention to details
-Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- SAP and Excel experience is beneficial
- Higer education in accounting or financial management obtained or being obtained or up to 1 years of experience in the accounting field is a plus
-Previous experience in Accounts Receivable dedicated role is a plus
- Knowledge in other languages than English and Estonian is an advantage.