We are looking to secure the services of a Front-End Market Manager, who will be responsible for sales of automation solutions and services aimed at the Swiss chemical and pharmaceutical market. Are you a self-starter equipped with plenty of drive and determination? Do you have what it takes to propel business forward and generate growth? This is your chance to shape our sales activities. Welcome to our world!
- Plan, develop and implement market segment strategy in line with road map defined at local business unit and global level
- Identify potential sales leads and attract new customers in pharmaceutical, chemical and food/beverage markets
- Prepare and write proposals and offers, presentations to the customers, including negotiation.
- Achieve specified order intake, margins and other related objectives for the assigned market segment
- Drive overall portfolio of products and solutions, working in close collaboration with operations and software teams
- Establish and maintain effective business relations with customers in assigned segment
- Monitor market activities and review analysis of competitive environment on a regular basis
- Perform marketing activities, such as success stories, events etc.
- Engineering degree, e.g. in the area of automation, process engineering or similar and proven track record in industry for a least 5 years
- Broad understanding of industry production processes and optimization potentials (preferably also in pharma and automation)
- Hands-on experience in sales
- MES experience is a plus
- Strategic thinking in relation to market penetration and market expansion
- Integrates customer value chain in a holistic way and drives potential for systems and processes improvements to orders
- Fluent command of German (C2 Level) and English (> C1 Level), complemented by French language skills
- Willingness to travel throughout Switzerland